- 2 peaches, destoned and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 large mango, peeled, destoned and thinly sliced
- 400g ice cubes
- 650ml tropical fruit juice
- 750ml soda water
- Pulp 2 large passionfruits
- Put the peaches and mango on a lined tray and freeze (if doing this more than a day in advance, you can transfer to a food bag once frozen).
- Combine the frozen fruit, ice cubes, tropical fruit juice, soda water and passionfruit pulp in a large punchbowl, then ladle into 6 glasses. Don’t forget to munch on the fruit for one of your five-a-day!
Get ahead: If you’re mixing the drinks a few hours in advance, keep the jug in the fridge, covered, until ready to use.
Tip: For something stronger add a shot of Malibu.