- 300g chilled egg noodles
- 150g frozen peas
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 2tbsp chilli, ginger and garlic sauce (we used Lingham’s)
- 75g baby spinach
- 2 large courgettes, shredded
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp crispy shallots
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and peas and bring back to the boil for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain again and put in a large bowl.
- Add the tuna and drizzle with the chilli, ginger and garlic sauce. Add the spinach and courgettes, then drizzle over the sesame oil and soy sauce. Toss to combine.
- Divide the tuna and noodle mixture among 4 serving bowls and scatter with the crispy shallots to serve.
TIP: Find crispy shallots in the Asian food aisle of the supermarket – or use fresh shallots, sliced.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
303 27.6g 7.7g 2g 5.1g 5.5g 2g 89mg 28.6g 3.5mg