- Spray cooking oil
- 4tbsp milk
- 8 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 x 160g cans tuna chunks in water, drained
- 250g sweetcorn, thawed if frozen
- 2 spring onions or 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 50g spinach, chopped
- 100g light feta, cubed
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 80g rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Grease a large ovenproof dish with spray oil. In a large bowl, combine the milk and eggs. Add the tuna, sweetcorn, spring onions or shallot and spinach and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mix into the prepared dish and sprinkle over the feta. Bake for 30–35 min until golden brown and puffed.
- Combine the vinegar and oil to make a dressing. Slice the frittata into 4 wedges and serve with the rocket and tomatoes, tossed with the dressing.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
368 38g 17g 5.4g 4.9g 8.3g 1.4g 143mg 12g 3.8mg