- 350g green beans
- 3 x 120g cans no-drain tuna
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- A few dashes Tabasco or 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 2 x 400g cans lentils in water, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery sticks, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 175g roasted red peppers from a jar (without oil), sliced
- 60g rocket
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Steam the green beans for 3 min or until just tender. Refresh under cold running water, then drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna with the olive oil, the Tabasco or chilli sauce, and half the lemon juice.
- In a separate small bowl or jug, combine the yogurt with the chives and lemon zest to make a dressing.
- In another small bowl, mix the lentils with the remaining lemon juice and season with black pepper.
- Divide the lentil mixture, celery, onion, peppers, rocket, green beans and tuna among 4 serving bowls. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle over the parsley to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
285kcal 34.5g 5.4g 1.5g 11.9g 7.7g 1g 177mg 24.7g 7.3mg