- 2 x 200g tins tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas in water, drained
- 2tbsp capers, rinsed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Large bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, chopped into 2cm pieces
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Flake the tuna into large chunks into a salad bowl using a fork, then add the chickpeas, capers, tomatoes, parsley and chilli (if using). Mix together gently.
- Put the broccoli in a heatproof bowl, then pour over boiling water to immerse the pieces. Cover and leave for 2 min.
- Drain the broccoli, then toss through the salad and season with black pepper. Divide among 4 bowls and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
294 31.2g 4g 0.7g 9g 3.4g 1.1g 105mg 22.2g 4.1mg