- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 100g spring greens,shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 x 150g fresh tuna steaks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Cut the unpeeled sweet potatoes lengthways into long, thin wedges. Drizzle the wedges with 1tbsp of the olive oil, then season with pepper and cook in the oven for about 20 min or until they start to brown and the skin begins to crisp. Turn them over at least once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat half the remaining olive oil in a pan, then add the spring greens and fry for about 5–8 min or until they have turned a much brighter green colour. Add the garlic and chilli, season with pepper and stir well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or griddle with the remaining olive oil. Add the tuna and sear it for 3–4 min on each side (or longer if you don’t like the middle to be pink). Divide the garlicky greens between two plates,then slice the tuna and arrange it on top. Serve with the sweet potato wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
453kcal 39.1g 18.9g 3.6g 7.2g 10.1g 0.4g 166mg 34g 4.6mg