- 2 medium beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, thinly sliced
- Spray oil
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 2 x 120g cans no-drain tuna in spring water
- 125g sweetcorn, canned or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 200g low-fat yogurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Zest 1 lemon
- 4tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2tsp sun-dried tomato purée
- 1/3 cucumber, grated
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Arrange the beetroot and broccoli on 2 baking sheets, spray with oil and sprinkle with thyme and chilli flakes. Bake for 25–30 min, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the tuna, sweetcorn, half the yogurt, the spring onions, lemon zest and coriander with freshly ground black pepper and a few more chilli flakes.
- Heat a toasted sandwich maker or grill pan. Spoon 1/4 of the filling on to a slice of bread. Top with another bread slice and spray with oil. Repeat with remaining bread and filling, then toast until lightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining yogurt with the garlic, tomato purée and cucumber to make a dip. Serve the toasties with the veg crisps and yogurt dip.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
382 31g 8.1g 1.5g 10g 11g 0.9g 280mg 39g 4.5mg