- 500g mixed small cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g spaghetti
- 125ml hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 2 x 200g tins tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Toss the tomatoes in a bowl with the oil and garlic, then put on the tray. Roast for 15 min or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a pan according to the pack instructions. Drain well, then return to the pan. Add the hot stock, roasted tomatoes, tuna, lemon zest and juice to the spaghetti, then gently toss to combine. Garnish with the parsley and serve with the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373 29.8g 5.6g 1g 6.3g 7.1g 0.8g 51mg 54.2g 2.9mg