- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- ½ x 130g pot basil pesto
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 400g turkey steaks, thinly sliced
- 200g spaghetti
- 500g courgettes, sliced into thin ‘courgetti’ using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler
- 2tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 2tbsp grated parmesan
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Scatter the tomatoes over the tray, spray with olive oil and season with ground black pepper. Bake for 15 min or until just blistered.
- Meanwhile, mix the pesto and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Use a third to coat the turkey slices, then set aside to marinate.
- While the turkey is marinating, cook the pasta in unsalted water according to the pack instructions, then drain, reserving 3tbsp of the cooking water.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the turkey, stirring, for 6–8 min until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Add the courgetti to the pan and stir-fry for 1–2 min until just tender. Add the remaining lemon pesto and the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan and stir to coat.
- Toss the turkey, baked tomatoes, spaghetti and courgetti together in the pan, then divide among 4 plates. Serve sprinkled with the toasted pine nuts and grated parmesan.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
585kcal 49g 25g 4.3g 9g 7.5g 1.1g 188mg 38g 4.3mg