- 4 small (20cm) wholemeal khobez wraps or pittas
- 8tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 125g wafer thin turkey, torn
- ½ x 400g can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 80g firm mozzarella, grated
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- 100g mixed salad leaves, 2tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the wraps or pittas on the baking tray and top with the tomato pasta sauce, cherry tomatoes, turkey and artichokes, then scatter with the cheese. Bake for 10 min until golden and the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with the basil and serve with the mixed salad leaves drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
SWAP turkey for ham, chicken or cooked prawns if you prefer.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
262 17g 8.9g 3.7g 3.1g 7.1g 1g 98mg 26.8g 0.7mg