- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- Spray olive oil
- 450g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 x 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, drained
- 200g seedless red grapes
- 2tbsp tahini
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh mint, chopped
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Put the cauliflower on 1 tray. Combine the coriander and turmeric, then sprinkle half over the cauliflower and spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 15 min, then add the broccoli to the tray, sprinkle with the remaining spices, toss and spray with olive oil.
- Put the chickpeas and grapes on the second tray and spray with oil. Roast both trayfuls for a further 10–15 min until the vegetables are tender and the chickpeas are crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, olive oil, lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Add 2tbsp water and whisk until smooth, then season with black pepper.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, chickpeas, grapes, mint and parsley in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
272 20.7g 7.9g 3.4g 6.9g 11g 0.8g 123mg 26g 1.8mg