- 150g fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
- 100g yellow baby plum tomatoes, quartered (or use red, if you like)
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 1tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- 1 large corn-on-the-cob, husk and silks removed (or 75g frozen sweetcorn, thawed)
- Spray olive oil
- 8 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 60g baby rocket
- 125g reduced-fat natural yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, pepper, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over a medium-high heat. Dust the fish fillets with turmeric, then spray the fish and corn with olive oil. Grill the corn, turning, for 8 min or until tender (if using frozen sweetcorn, see right). Carefully cut the corn kernels from the cob and add to the pineapple mixture. Season with black pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the fish for 2 min on each side or until cooked through. Gently warm the tortillas until lightly charred.
- Break the fish into chunks. Put 2 tortillas on each plate and top with rocket, fish chunks and the pineapple salad. Garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges and yogurt to spoon over.
Nutrition per serving
393 36.1g 6.8g 2g 12.3g 13.4g 1.5g 118mg 41g 1.3mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.