- 4 x 160g skinless white fish fillets
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- 170g fat-free greek yogurt
- 150g cooked beetroot, peeled and grated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Spray olive oil
- 8 gluten-free ready-to-eat poppadoms, to serve
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish fillets with the spices and set aside for a few min. Put the yogurt, beetroot and spring onions in a large bowl and stir to combine, then season with black pepper. Cover and chill.
- Combine the cucumber, green pepper and chopped coriander in a separate bowl. Whisk the lemon juice and 1tbsp olive oil in a small jug. Season with black pepper, then add to the cucumber salad and stir to combine.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil. Add the fish and cook for about 2–3 min on each side until the fish flakes easily with the tip of a fork.
- Divide the cucumber salad among 4 plates, then add the spiced fish fillets and serve with the beetroot raita, garnished with extra coriander, with the poppadoms on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
304 38g 5.9g 0.9g 4g 8.1g 1.4g 136mg 22g 1.9mg