- 250g penne
- 350g broccoli florets
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 red onion, diced
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 200g drained roasted peppers in water, roughly chopped
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 50g edam, grated
- 4tbsp torn fresh flatleaf parsley leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Cook the pasta in a large pan according to the pack instructions, adding the broccoli to the pan for the final 3 min of the cooking time. Drain, then set the pasta aside and roughly chop the broccoli.
- Meanwhile, spray a large heavy-based pan with oil and heat. Stir-fry the onion for 5 min, then add the tinned tomatoes and tomato purée and cook for 5 min.
- Stir the peppers, pasta and broccoli into the tomato mixture, then transfer everything to a large ovenproof dish. Top with the feta and edam, then bake for 15 min or until golden and bubbling hot. Garnish with parsley and a grind of pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
388 21.4g 9g 5g 9.3g 10.1g 1.9g 288mg 58.5g 3.7mg