- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 4 firm but ripe bananas, halved, then sliced lengthways
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 ready-made crêpes (we used Crêpe Cuisine Sweet Crêpes)
- 1 quality vanilla custard, warm, to serve
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the sugar with 1tbsp water until dissolved. Add the bananas and cinnamon, then increase the heat to high and cook for a few min until the bananas are golden.
- Meanwhile, warm the crêpes in a dry frying pan over a gentle heat or in a microwave for about 1 min.
- Put 4 banana pieces on one half of each crêpe, then spoon over some custard. Fold over the crêpes and serve straightaway.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
287kcal 7.3g 5.3g 1.5g 1.7g 42.2g 0.2g 153mg 55g 1.7mg