- 800ml reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 200g instant polenta
- 2tsp dried mixed herbs
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 small aubergine, diced
- 2 small red peppers, chopped
- 2 small yellow peppers, chopped
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas in water, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes with herbs
- Fresh basil leaves, torn, to garnish
- Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then gradually stir in the polenta with the herbs and cook according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and cook the onions for 5 min or until softened. Add the aubergine and peppers and cook for a further 5 min, then add the chickpeas and tomatoes and heat through. Transfer to a casserole, or 4 individual mini casseroles, if you prefer, and cook in the oven for 15 min.
- Garnish the hotpot with basil and serve with the polenta.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
441 16.8g 6.3g 1.3g 13g 19.8g 1.6g 117mg 80.7g 3.7mg