- 200g brown rice
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 200g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2tbsp mild curry paste
- ½tsp turmeric
- 375ml dairy-free coconut milk alternative (we used Koko)
- 400g firm tofu
- 2tsp brown sugar
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain, keep warm and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a large, non-stick frying pan set over a high heat. Add the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and stir-fry for 5 min or until the vegetables start to brown. Add the curry paste and turmeric and stir to coat the veg. Cook for 1 min.
- Add the coconut milk alternative to the pan. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min or until the liquid is reduced. Add the tofu and sugar and simmer for 2 min or until the tofu is warmed through.
- Serve the curry with the rice, garnished with the coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
370 16.9g 10.2g 3.2g 7.7g 13.1g 0.5g 296mg 55.5g 4.4mg