- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 x 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp gluten-free curry paste (check that it’s vegan friendly)
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ½ can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 2 x 250g pack ready to heat brown rice, heated, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Put 2tsp oil in a large wok set over a high heat. Add the chickpeas and stir-fry for 2 min or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Return the wok to a medium-high heat and add the remaining oil. Stir-fry the onion for 2 min, then add the curry paste and cook for 1–2 min. Add the beans, broccoli and pepper and stir-fry for 2 min. Add the coconut milk and cook for 3 min or until the veg are tender and the sauce has thickened. Stir through the lime juice.
- Serve the stir-fry with the rice, garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
433 15g 16g 4.5g 10g 6.8g 1g 187mg 50g 4.4mg