- Spray olive oil
- 6 medium wraps
- 454g bag frozen vegan mince
- 1tsp each smoked paprika, mild chilli powder, ground cinnamon, ground coriander and ground cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- 400g can mixed beans, drained
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 very low salt stock cube dissolved in 250ml boiling water
- 1 corn on the cob (or 100g sweetcorn – see tip)
- 1 small ripe avocado, diced
- 150g mixed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 150g dairy-free plain yogurt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Grease 6 ovenproof cereal bowls or small pudding basins and put them on a baking tray (if you don’t have enough even-sized bowls, you can do this in batches). Spray the wraps with olive oil and fold to fit into the bowls. Bake for 5–8 min until golden brown, then remove from the oven and allow to cool and firm.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mince and brown for 4 min until thawed. Stir in the spices and bay leaf and cook for 2 min. Add the beans, canned tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 min.
- While the mince is cooking, heat a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spray the corn with oil (see tip) and add to the pan. Cook, turning regularly, for 10–15 min until browned and tender, then remove the kernels from
the cob. Combine the avocado, tomatoes and chilli in a bowl.
- Line each tortilla ‘bowl’ with lettuce leaves. Fill with the mince mixture, then arrange the avocado, tomatoes, chilli and corn on top. Add a dollop of yogurt, sprinkle over black pepper and garnish with coriander. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
TIP If using sweetcorn (either canned, or frozen and thawed), cook in the frying pan in step 3 for a few min until the kernels become golden brown.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
514 30g 13g 3.6g 21g 13g 2.1g 223mg 56g 5.5mg