- 200g mixed frozen berries, plus a few extra to decorate
- 40g baby spinach
- 1tbsp no added salt or sugar cashew butter
- 1tbsp milled mixed seeds (we used Linwoods)
- 150g tub reduced-fat strawberry yogurt or a dairy-free version
- Put all the ingredients in a blender with 150ml water and a few ice cubes. Blitz until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between 2 glasses, then decorate each glass with a few extra frozen berries and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
252 10g 13g 2.7g 7.4g 16g 0.1g 172mg 19g 2.8mg