- Cooking oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp medium gluten-free curry powder
- 396g pack firm tofu, drained and cut into chunks
- 400g can light coconut milk (we used East End)
- 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 500g frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 175g rice noodles
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Spray a frying pan that has a lid with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened and lightly golden.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook for a further 2 min. Add the tofu, toss to coat in the spicy onions, then cook for 2 min.
- Add the coconut milk and chickpeas to the pan and cover, then simmer for 5 min. Mix the cornflour with a little of the sauce to make a paste, then stir into the pan. Cook, stirring, until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the mixed vegetables and coriander and cook for a final 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions.
- To serve, divide the noodles and curry among 4 bowls. Sprinkle with extra coriander and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
524 20g 15.9g 7.3g 14g 11g 0.3g 163mg 67g 9.6mg