- 600g frozen mixed vegetables
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g firm tofu, sliced
- Bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 6tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 300g ready-cooked egg noodles
- ½ small bunch of fresh coriander, leaves picked, to garnish
- Steam the vegetables until just tender, then set aside.
- Put a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Add the tofu and stir-fry for 5 min or until browned and cooked through, then transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat a little more oil in the wok, then add the steamed veg, spring onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over a high heat for 5 min.
- In a small jug, mix the hoisin sauce with the lemon juice and 100ml water. Return the tofu to the wok, add the noodles, then pour over the sauce and toss for 2 min to heat through. Serve in bowls, garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
324 17.3g 8.8g 1.1g 8g 14g 1.2g 576mg 43.6g 3mg