- 1 small red onion, cut into 2cm thick slices
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 2cm pieces
- 375g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g courgette, cut into 2cm thick slices
- 100g button mushrooms, halved
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- ½ small aubergine, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley or basil, plus extra to garnish
- 125g ball reduced-fat mozzarella, torn into chunks
For the bases
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 160g quick-cook polenta
- 2tbsp gluten-free oat bran
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Toss the onion, pepper, squash, courgette, mushrooms, tomatoes, aubergine and garlic in the tray, then arrange in a single layer. Spray with oil, then bake for about 30 min or until golden. Remove from the oven, toss with the 2tbsp herbs and set aside.
- To make the pizza bases, heat the grill to medium-high. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper and spray with oil. In a large saucepan, heat the milk with 675ml water. Add the polenta and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4–5 min until the mixture is thick. Stir in the oat bran. Spoon the mixture on to the prepared baking sheets in 4 rough circles (each about 15cm diameter). Smooth the tops with the back of the spoon, then grill for 5 min or until golden.
- Divide the roasted vegetables among the pizza bases, then top with the mozzarella. Grill for 1 min more, then serve immediately, sprinkled with herbs and ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
304 15.4g 5g 2.7g 6.6g 11.6g 0.4g Read more on how we calculate nutrition.