- 350g pack diced sweet potato and butternut squash
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, roughly sliced
- 20g fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 250g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 2 x 250g pack ready-to-heat brown basmati and wild rice mix
- 3tbsp no added salt or sugar peanut butter
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 30g unsalted peanuts
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the sweet potato and squash in the tray, spray with oil, toss and roast for 25 min or until they’re just soft.
- While the sweet potato and squash are cooking, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, mushrooms and pepper to the frying pan and cook, stirring, for 5 min or until the vegetables soften. Add the green beans and cook for 2–3 min or until tender. Heat the rice in the microwave, according to the pack instructions.
- Whisk the peanut butter with 6tbsp boiling water in a small bowl, then add to the frying pan with the honey and peanuts. Stir well, then add the rice and roasted sweet potato and squash. Mix gently.
- Divide among 4 serving bowls and garnish with coriander if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
398 12.4g 14.9g 2.8g 9g 13.7g 0.1g 93mg 53.6g 3.6mg