- 300g wholewheat spaghetti
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 175g frozen peas
- 175g broccoli florets
- Zest 1 lemon
- 50g rocket
- 100g extra-light cream cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of water according to the pack instructions. Drain, then return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Stir-fry the peppers for a few min until browned. Add the tomatoes, peas and broccoli and simmer for 5 min.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the pasta with the lemon zest, rocket and cheese and mix. Season with ground black pepper, then serve in 4 bowls.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
408 21.7g 5.5g 1.4g 19.4g 12.6g 0.7g 135mg 72.8g 5.9mg