- 325g linguine
- 2tsp olive oil
- 300g pack veggie sausages (we used Linda McCartney), defrosted if frozen, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼tsp dried chilli flakes
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 30g vegetarian hard cheese, grated, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving about 150ml of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook the sausages for 6–8 min until browned. Add the garlic and chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 min.
- Add the broccoli, peas and courgettes to the pan with half the reserved cooking water. Cook for 3–4 min until the greens are tender. Add the pasta to the pan with the remaining cooking liquid. Season with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat.
- Divide the pasta among 4 serving bowls or plates and serve topped with the grated cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
503 31g 10g 3.5g 10g 5.4g 1.4g 214mg 65g 4.2mg