- 2tsp olive oil
- 8 vegetarian sausages (thawed if frozen), crumbled; we used Linda McCartney
- 2tsp lemongrass paste
- 1tsp chilli paste
- 250g green beans, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 350g rainbow stir-fry vegetables
- 2tbsp hoisin sauce
- 250g pack ready to heat jasmine rice
- 40g chopped roasted peanuts, to garnish
TIP Our rainbow stir-fry vegetables are a mixture of cabbage, carrot, corn, spinach and onion. You can use any stir-fry mix or chop up a colourful variety of your favourite vegetables.
- Heat the olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the crumbled vegetarian sausages and stir-fry, using a wooden spoon, for 3–4 min. Add the lemongrass and chilli pastes, and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add the beans and red pepper and stir-fry for 2 min. Add the rainbow veg and stir-fry for 1–2 min until they’re just wilted. Add the hoisin sauce and stir-fry for 1 min or until the mixture is well combined.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Divide the rice among 4 bowls, then top with the stir-fry and garnish with the peanuts to serve.