- 25g chopped roasted peanuts
- 2tbsp crispy-fried shallots or onions
- 175g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated or shredded
- ½ white cabbage, grated or shredded
- 100g ready to eat beansprouts
- Small handful each fresh mint and coriander, chopped
- For the dressing
- 2tsp gluten-free fish sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2tsp granulated sweetener
- 1 red bird’s eye or milder chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Put the peanuts and shallots in separate small, airtight containers.
- Toss the remaining salad ingredients together. Transfer to lunchboxes and keep chilled until ready to eat.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in containers with tight-fitting lids.
- To serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss through the peanuts and shallots.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
374 26g 14g 4.1g 9.9g 14g 1.7g 130mg 23g 2.7mg