- 100g each cos lettuce leaves, shredded red cabbage, julienned carrot and ready to eat bean sprouts
- 25g mixed coriander and mint leaves
- 16 rice paper wrappers
- 100g rice or bean vermicelli, cooked
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 24 cooked king prawns, peeled and tails removed
- For the peanut dipping sauce
- 100g peanut butter
- 1tsp crushed garlic
- 1tsp crushed fresh ginger
- 1tbsp reduced-salt gluten-free soy sauce
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- Juice 1 lime
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients to combine, adding a little boiling water to thin the sauce.
- In a bowl, combine the lettuce, cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts and herbs.
- Fill a shallow baking dish with cold water. Dip in a rice paper wrapper for about 10 sec, then put on to a damp tea towel. Put a small strip of vermicelli on to the bottom third of the wrapper, then lay some veg and herbs on top. Add a strip of avocado slices and one of prawns above the noodles.
- Roll the bottom of the wrapper over the veg, then fold in the left and right sides. Continue rolling over the avocado, then over the prawns before pressing the wrapper together to seal. Transfer the finished rolls to a serving plate. Serve with the dipping sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
507kcal 15g 21g 4.1g 7.6g 6.1g 1.3g 78mg 59g 2.4mg