- 120g rigatoni or penne
- 1tsp olive oil
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g walnuts, chopped
- 13g basil, chopped
- 150g spinach
- 1–2tsp dijon mustard, to taste
- 80ml single soya cream alternative
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, then add the mushrooms and fry for 3 min, stirring. Add the red onion and cook for a further 3 min. Stir in the garlic and walnuts, season with lots of black pepper and cook for a further 2 min.
- Add the basil, spinach, mustard and soya cream alternative, then simmer gently for a few min until the spinach has wilted. Drain the pasta, reserving some cooking water. Stir the pasta into the veg with enough of the reserved water to make a light sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
534 17g 27g 11g 6.4g 8.9g 1g 227mg 51g 4.1mg