- 250g self-raising flour
- 1tbsp ground chia or flaxseed
- 125g Natvia granulated sweetener
- 2tsp ground sweet cinnamon
- 75g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp sunflower oil
- 150ml unsweetened almond or soya milk
- Zest 1 orange and 3tbsp juice
- 3 small–medium pears (about 450g), peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a 20cm square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, chia or flaxseed, Natvia, cinnamon and walnuts. In a jug, combine the oil, almond or soya milk, orange zest and juice. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with the pears until combined, then spoon into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 35–40 min until golden and springy to the touch. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly in the tin, then cut into squares.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
142 2.8g 7.4g 0.9g 2.3g 3.5g 0.1g 69mg 22g 0.6mg