- 250g butternut squash, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 small red pepper, thickly sliced
- 1tsp olive oil
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled into large chunks
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- Pinch dried oregano
- 30g baby spinach
- ½ x 400g tin lentils in water, drained
- 1tbsp fat-free French-style dressing
- 1tbsp walnuts, toasted and crumbled, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Toss the squash and pepper
with the oil in a bowl, then spread over one half of the prepared tray. Bake for 20 min.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and toss. Add the feta to the other half of the tray, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and oregano, then bake for 10–15 min until the feta is golden
and the vegetables are tender.
- Lightly toss the roasted veg with the spinach, lentils and dressing in a bowl, then scatter over the feta and crumbled walnuts to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
435 22g 20.8g 7.3g 15.1g 19.3g 3g 363mg 41.6g 7mg