- 600g tenderstem or purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed and cut into long florets
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 3tbsp chopped lightly toasted hazelnuts
- Put the broccoli in a steamer and sprinkle with the lemon zest. Steam for 4–5 min until just tender.
- Steam the squash for 6–8 min until almost tender.
- Transfer the broccoli to a large serving bowl, drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil, then top with the crumbled feta and hazelnuts to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
120kcal 7.5g 8.9g 2.1g 4.1g 1.9g 0.6g 112mg 2.4g 2mg