- 50g blanched hazelnuts
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 150g radishes, chopped
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g leftover lean roast pork, shredded
- 1tbsp Cajun spice mix
- 3tbsp avocado oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Put the nuts in a baking tray, then put in the oven. Put the tortillas directly on the shelf below the nuts. Cook for 10 min or until the nuts are golden and the tortillas are crisp.
- Meanwhile, toss the celery, lettuce, cucumber and radishes together in a large salad bowl.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Add the pork and spice mix and stir-fry for 4–5 min until piping hot.
- Mix the avocado oil with the vinegar in a small bowl. Roughly chop the toasted nuts and break the tortillas into small pieces, then toss through the salad with the pork and dressing. Sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with coriander, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373kcal 26.5g 21.6g 3.5g 4.3g 3.9g 2g 107mg 17.6g 2.2mg