- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat wholegrain rice
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 300g cooked skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g baby spinach
- 4tbsp pesto
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Put it in a large bowl with the chickpeas, chicken and tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Wilt the spinach in a shallow bowl of boiling water for 1 min. Drain well, squeezing out excess moisture, then add to the chicken and rice mixture. Stir through the pesto and olive oil. Divide among 4 bowls and serve straightaway, with salad leaves on the side, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
480 34.7g 15.9g 3.8g 5.9g 3.4g 0.5g 211mg 52g 3.5mg