- Spray cooking oil
- 8 spring onions, trimmed and halved
- 100g mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 150g asparagus, trimmed
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 2 x 60g slices seeded bread, toasted and torn to make croutons
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the spring onions, mushrooms, green beans and asparagus, then stir-fry for 4–5 min until tender.
- Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan, break in the eggs, then cook over a medium-high heat for 3 min or until done to your liking.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, the lemon zest and juice and the mustard.
- To serve, divide the veg and croutons between 2 plates, top with the fried eggs, drizzle over the dressing and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
401 24g 18g 4g 9.9g 6.4g 1.3g 189mg 28g 5.5mg