- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1kg sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunks
- Cooking oil spray
- 5 medium tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
- 2tsp crushed kaffir lime leaves
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bruised and chopped
- 25g bunch fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 20g fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3tbsp sunflower oil
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
For the dressing
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a large roasting tin with baking paper. Add the onions, peppers, sweet potatoes and aubergine and spray with oil. Roast for 20 min, turning, or until softened and lightly charred. Add the tomatoes to the tin and roast for a further 10 min. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, whiz all the dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth, then season with ground black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and toss lightly, then serve garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
380 7g 10.9g 1.6g 14.5g 30.6g 1.1g 102mg 68.2g 3.3mg