- 150g 70% cocoa solids chocolate
- 30g shelled unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp desiccated coconut or 2tbsp grated coconut
- Coarsely grated zest 1 orange
- 2tbsp dried fruit, such as dried cranberries, currants and chopped dried apricots
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper. Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water to melt (don’t let the bowl touch the water), stirring occasionally. Or microwave on high, stirring at 20 sec intervals, until smooth.
- Use a spatula to spread a thin layer of the melted chocolate on to the baking paper. Working quickly before the chocolate sets, scatter over the pistachios, coconut, orange zest and dried fruit.
- Put the tray of chocolate in the fridge and chill until it has set firm. 4 Snap the bark into different shapes and sizes, then store in an airtight tub in the fridge for up to a month.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
114kcal 1.6g 6.3g 3.1g 1.3g 12.9g 0g 12mg 13.4g 0.6mg