- 250g soba noodles
- 3tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 150g peeled and deveined raw king prawns, thawed if frozen
- 2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 150g green beans, halved lengthways
- 200g red or green cabbage, shredded
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil with 3tbsp water in a small pan. Heat until the sugar dissolves, then set aside.
- Spray a wok or large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry over a high heat for 3–4 min until golden. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1–2 min until they turn pink. Add the veg (reserving a few spring onions) and stir-fry for 2 min more. Stir through the soy mixture, then add the noodles and stir to combine.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Garnish with the remaining spring onions and the sesame seeds to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
334kcal 34.1g 7g 1.2g 6.2g 9.1g 1.8g 130mg 36.8g 3.3mg