- 125ml skimmed milk
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 leaf gelatine sheets
- 400g fat-free Greek yogurt
- Pulp of 3 passionfruits
- Put the milk, sugar, vanilla bean paste and cinnamon in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring, over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the milk is steaming.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatine leaves in a small bowl of cold water for 5 min. Drain, squeezing out the moisture, then add the gelatine to the hot milk mixture and whisk until it dissolves. Add the yogurt and whisk again until well combined.
- Put 4 x 125ml dariole moulds (or clean yogurt pots) on a small tray or dinner plate. Divide the milk mixture among the moulds, then cover with clingfilm and chill for at least 4 hr or overnight.
- To serve, turn the pannacottas out on to 4 serving plates, then spoon over the passionfruit pulp.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
152kcal 11.4g 0.1g 0.1g 0.6g 27.6g 0.1g 153mg 27.6g 0.4mg