- 1 garlic bulb, broken into unpeeled cloves
- 450g potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large (325g) sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 1 small cauliflower (450g), broken into florets
- 350g tomatoes, quartered
- 1 unwaxed lemon, thinly sliced
- 1tsp dried oregano
- ½tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- Pinch of chilli powder or flakes
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Add the garlic to a pan of boiling water. Put a steamer on top and add the potatoes, sweet potato and cauliflower. Cover and steam for 5 min. Remove the garlic from the water and set aside.
- Put the steamed veg and potatoes into a 2–2.5 litre ovenproof dish with the tomatoes and lemon. Sprinkle over the oregano, fennel seeds and chilli and toss. Top with the chicken and boiled garlic and drizzle with the oil, then bake for 30 min or until cooked through.
- Serve garnished with the basil and sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
401 38.8g 8.8g 1.6g 8.7g 11.9g 0.3g 93mg 44.6g 3.3mg