- 150g basmati rice
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Pinch of chilli powder
- 350g asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces
- 350g cherry tomatoes
- 4tsbp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 x 200g tins tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, steam the sweet potatoes for 8–10 min until tender.
- Spray a large frying pan with a little oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and chilli powder and cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the asparagus, tomatoes and 4tbsp water, then cook for a further 2–3 min, stirring, until tender. Stir through the parsley, lemon zest and juice, tuna, the cooked rice and sweet potatoes. Serve straightaway.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
369 27.9g 3.3g 0.7g 6.9g 12.2g 0.7g 98mg 60.7g 3mg